Tax advisory to the benefit of entities from the real estate industry constitutes one of the main areas of services provided by us. We advise both to the benefit of Polish and international investment funds, as well as office and housing properties developers.
Examples of our experience:
- Comprehensive tax advisory to the benefit of a housing and office real estate’s developer from the Małopolskie province, within the scope of company transformation in connection with the introduction of taxation for Limited Joint-stock Partnerships.
- Tax advisory in favour of a housing and office real estate’s developer within the scope of tax aspects of lease of office space in office complexes.
- Tax advisory in favour of a housing and office real estate’s developer with the purchase of investment sites, conduction of tax audits in the scope of establishing the so-called “first occupation”.
- Tax advisory to the benefit of a developer specialising in construction and commercialisation of municipal storage-office buildings in the scope of purchasing, selling and leasing properties as well as with tax audit in the scope of establishing the so-called “first occupation”, among others, a logistics centre and the performance of a project on recovering tax on civil law transactions.
- Tax advisory to the benefit of an international investment fund in the scope of purchasing and selling properties as well as with tax audit regarding the establishment of the so-called “first occupation”.
- Tax advisory to the benefit of an international investment fund among others in the scope of the conversion of loans into shares, insufficient capitalisation, tax aspects of office space lease in represented office complexes in Warsaw.
- Tax advisory in favour of a Polish investment fund active in the commercial and housing real estate market, in connection with the management of a housing investment and comprehensive legal advisory.
- Tax advisory in favour of a large industrial-construction company in connection with the sales of an organised part of an enterprise within the restructuring process.
Tax advisory in favour of companies constructing and managing commercial properties – including the biggest shopping centres and hypermarkets.
The oil sector and the chemical sector play a major role in the Polish economy and the entities representing these two branches deal with many problem of the legal-tax nature. The members of our team possess many years of experience in advising to the benefit of the biggest companies from both sectors.
Examples of our experience:
- Legal-tax analysis and representation in tax proceedings of the major companies from the oil industry and their affiliates, which encompassed the proceedings before the Revenue Office, Treasury Control Office, Tax Chambers, Customs Office and Customs Chambers as well as before the Voivodship and Supreme Administrative Court in the matter of VAT tax and excise tax, obtaining positive decisions for our Clients or at the stage of administrative proceedings or court proceedings in cases the value of which cumulatively exceed 250 million zloty.
- Legal-tax analysis for the purpose of prospectuses of the major Polish stock-listed companies from the oil, gas and chemical sectors.
- Restructuring advisory for the chemical concern within the transformation of the business model, also covering the advisory in the scope of benchmark analysis and transfer pricing, advisory with disputes with tax authorities for the companies from the group. Current tax advisory connected mainly with the commencement of restructuring activities.